The safety of our guests and staff is of paramount importance. We have adapted and adjusted all our cleaning procedures to provide a safe environment in which to come and enjoy some much time away in a truly idyllic location. If you have any queries about the measures we are taking to protect our guests, staff and prevent any spread of the disease please don't hesitate to email us.
Our booking policy as per our terms and conditions is as below;
In this current climate we have made some changes to our terms and conditions to reflect the uncertain situation we all find ourselves in. Our highest priority has always been to our staff and our guests and this has never been more paramount. We have adjusted the balance payment of all our breaks to four weeks prior to the arrival date as opposed to 6 weeks. Remote key collection is in place and no face to face contact will be necessary for check in and check out. Cleaning products and hand sanitiser will be provided in every cottage.
Please refer to this page to find out all you need to know before booking.
You can read the full terms and conditions by clicking here.
This cleaning schedule is provided in each cottage but we wanted to reassure you from the outset what we are doing in the cottages to maintain the high standards we have worked hard to achieve and continue to maintain.
- All hard surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly between lets.
- All contact points disinfected such as light swtiches, remote controls, door handles.
- Bed Linen all washed at 60 degrees by an external laundry. Duvets/ mattress and pillow protectors changed between each let.
- Guests are asked to strip the beds and place in the bath with towels.
- Crockery and cutlery is re washed between each let in hot soapy water.
- All pan handles will be disinfected between lets. Guests are asked to do any washing up before leaving.
- Cleaning products are available for guests to use during stay.
- Hand sanitiser is available in each cottage.
- If you feel ill before your stay you must tell us and cancel your trip.
- If you feel ill, during or after your stay, you must let us know immediately.
- Self check in and remote key collection is possible for every cottage. Arrival from 5pm departure by 9am.
- Correct PPE will be worn during cleaning and where necessary otherwise.
- Smallshaw Cottages is very rural and we have a responsibility to our community.
- Please be aware of the people that live here and adhere to any social distancing rules.
- All brochures have been digitalised and can be accessed through our website.
- For all info on cottage facilities and local information please refer to digital brochure. Cottages During Your Stay
- All non essential items have been removed from the cottage.
- Please do bring your own hairdryers, any board games.
- Adherence will be made re any infection cases according to current government guidelines.
- We will continue to follow government guidance and protocols.
- There will be a booking system for the hot tub & BBQ house to ensure strict cleaning between each use.
- The hot tub is monitored daily and cleaning of control panel and lid will be between each use.
- The tennis court if booked, the door to the court will be left open for the session time.
- Please bring your own rackets and balls if you wish to use the tennis court.