The safety of our guests and staff is of paramount importance. We have adapted and adjusted all our cleaning procedures to provide a safe environment in which to come and enjoy some much relaxation in a truly idyllic location. If you have any queries about the measures we are taking to protect our guests, staff and prevent any spread of the disease please don't hesitate to email us.
The guidance we are following states that we need to run at 50% capacity (up to 8 people per session) The protocols and procedures that we have in place ensures a COVID-secure environment and as such we are able to take individual bookings or bookings for 2 people or more if they are from the same household or support bubble (minimum age 14).
There is a limit of a maximum of 2 people in each thermal room.
This cleaning schedule is displayed in the spa but we wanted to reassure you from the outset what we are doing to maintain the high standards we have worked hard to achieve and continue to maintain.
- Government guidelines followed.
- Operating at 50% capacity and 2 persons maximum per thermal room/ changing rooms and 4 persons maximum quiet room.
- Main contact points in thermal suite facilities will be cleaned regularly.
- All contact points regularly disinfected such as door handles and hand sanitiser provided.
- The thermal suite, quiet room and changing rooms will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly between sessions.
- This will be done with Microsan and particular attention given to contact points.
- Staff will be wearing PPE and may ask you to wear in some points of your treatment.
- PPE changed between each treatment.
- Towels and base layers of treatment beds changed between each treatment.
- Treatment bed disinfected between each treatment.
- Where you can please use towel when sitting on outside furniture or in quiet room.
- Outside loungers and quiet room chairs will be disinfected regularly.
- Do not enter reception without a member of staff.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at spa reception.
- All used towels and dressingowns to be left in lockers at end of visit and key handed back to reception.
- An identification tag will be given to avoid sharing of dressigowns.
- All consultation cards have been digitalised, even if you have been before will need to be completed.
- Done through Phorest Software.
- Adherence will be made re any infection cases according to current government guidelines.
- We will continue to follow government guidance and protocols.
- Please do bring your own flip flops and water.
- Water bottles can be refilled at reception by a member of staff.
- Please keep to session times given.
- This will ensure a relaxing time for all of our guests.
Smallshaw Spa Cleaning Schedule Pdf